Please use these instructions and bring the player registration printouts from eayso. In our effort to cut down on paper usage, we elected to not print the nearly 12,000 pages of pre-printed forms for returning players. If you don't bring the printouts from eAYSO.org, you will be filling out a blank form.
Steps to Apply:
1) Go to eAYSO.org.
2) New users only: create a user name and password.
3) Log onto the website and fill out the application for each player. Print 3 copies.
4) Complete or update the adult volunteer application for each adult. Print 3 copies.
5) Log out of eAYSO.
6) Fill out the How I Can Help Form. Make sure to bring one form for each season for each player. This is required.
7) Bring all copies of printed documents to a registration event to submit payment and complete your application. If paying by check, please make the check out to "Tustin AYSO, Region 96". We also accept credit cards and cash.
New Players to Tustin AYSO: Please bring a copy of the birth certificate. Proof of residency is not required, we are an open registration league and can accept players from anywhere.
When completing the eayso portion: Print using the print box presented when you select your child's name from the "Print Forms" page. (Do not print using the standard print function of your web browser - IE, Firefox, etc.) Sign each page of the form. For a step-by-step guide on this process please review the eAYSO User Guide: eAYSO for Parents and Volunteers
Summer Rating Days:
Every new player in Tustin, Region 96 (playing U8 and above), and all players who have either not participated within the last 12 months or do not have a current rating, may be required to attend a ratings session before being placed on a team.
Columbus Tustin Track Field
Sunday, May 19: U8 (1-2pm), U9/U10 (2-3pm), U12 (3-3:30pm), U14 (3:30-4pm)
Tuesday, May 21: All ages (5:30-7pm)
Thursday, May 23: All ages (5:30-7pm)
Questions: The Q & A below answers our most commonly asked questions. The Q & A also contains contact information if you have questions not covered below.